Thursday, April 10, 2014

With My Peeps

Believe it or not, I built this layout around the bunnies.  I couldn't help but notice that the pastel colors in the Core Couture Glitter Collection looked like Easter Peeps.  You know the ones I am talking about?  The fluffy marshmellow bunnies that stick their head out of many an Easter Basket.  


I created the peep scene by cutting green, yellow, pink and blue bunnies out of Core Couture Glitter  with my Silhoutte.  I crimped their ears a bit to give them dimension.  


The green grass was cut out of a 12" strip of the green in the Light Graphic 45 Collection, matching the background green cardstock.  I just randomly snipped the top 1"(or so) of the strip and sanded afterwards.  Sanding after I snipped made the individual blades of "grass" stand out more.  Don't forget to use your Dust Buddy after sanding to give it that finished look! 

Core'dinations Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Scor-Pal
American Crafts Thickers
Chic Tags
Silhouttte File "Bunny"

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!!! LOVING the photos and the bunnies!!!!!!

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh the bunnies are sooo dang cute!!!! great job with all the pics on the page!!!