Thursday, October 24, 2013

Happy Birthday, Syd!

Happy Birthday to my dearest niece, Sydney!  She is a cute, spunky and funny young lady who turns 17 today.  We are so lucky to live close enough to visit with her when we have free time, which is good because my girls absolutely adore Syd and love spending time with her.

This is Syd(l) and my Lily(r)

Syd is an artist herself, so making her a card is lots of fun because she really appreciates them.  Got to love a girl like that!  I chose to make a simple card with a fun color combo for her.  I am really loving the red and teal color combo lately.


Supplies:
Core'dinations Cardstock
Pebbles Patterned Paper
Unity Stamp Co.
October Afternoon Buttons
Quick Quotes Chalking Ink. 

Happy Birthday, Syd!
Love, Aunt Katie

2 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

very cute card

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy birthday to your niece! I loveeeeeeeeeee your card!!! Beautiful colors!!!!!!