Monday, June 24, 2013

5 Minute Card With Quick Quotes.

Happy Monday!  I am so happy you are starting your week with a visit on this wonderful Monday

Today I am sharing an instructional video on how I made this pretty card in just five minutes using Quick Quotes Dusty Road 6x6 Paper Pad and Tahiti PowderPuff Chalking Ink.


I know you are thinking, "no way!" Well, I am here to show you that yes, it certainly is possible.  


Here is a close up of the pretty copper butterfly with the Tahiti PowderPuff Chalking Ink faux patina:  


So the next time you need to whip up a pretty card in just a few minutes, grab one of Quick Quotes fantastic 6"x6" paper pads and some PowderPuff Chalking Ink.  These products sure do make it easy!

Quick Quotes Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Bazzill Smooth Cardstock
Basic Grey Copper Embellishment
Want2Scrap Bling Flourish

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! I love the colors and that butterfly!!!

wendipooh13 said...

such a pretty card and LOVE the butterfly!!!

Anita said...

Stunning card!

dstandard said...

Beautiful card - loving that butterfly!