Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Enjoy Every Moment

Last week I found this super cute photo of Lily from several years ago.
It was from a cold, winter day on a local sledding hill. 
I am sure I have scrapped the photo in the past, but I was inspired to create
with it again using Quick Quotes Stowaway collection. 

The blues of Quick Quotes Stowaway Collection are just beautiful.
They are they perfect collection of colors for the sweet winter photo.
I used Quick Quotes Stowaway 6x6 Paper Pad to create all of my embellishments and photomat layers


I created some fun chipboard-like hearts to embellish my layout and match the hearts on Lily's Hat.
In the video below I share how I used Quick Quotes Stowaway 6x6 Paper Pad and Blue Hawaiian Powder Puff Chalking Ink to create chipboard-like embellishments.  It is so easy! 


To create the shaped arrows in the upper right corner cluster,
I used Kiwi Lane's Cascade Trails (2A) Template.


The Quick Quotes 6x6 paper pads really do have all you need to create layers, sentiments and embellishments on any layout!  Don't you agree?

Quick Quotes Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Bazzill Cardstock
Martha Steward Tinsel

I hope you all have enjoyed my layout and video!

~Kate

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! LOVING the CAS design, the colors and loveeeeeee the hearts!!

wendipooh13 said...

CUTE page, love the blues and open space!!!

~jan said...

What's not to love about this sweet layout? Love those rounded arrows so much-an updated take on the original-Tim Gunn would say marvelous! :)