Sunday, December 16, 2012

Quick Holiday Cards

Something about this season inspires my creativity.  Could be all the family filled activites, the smiles abound, the pretty decorations, or all of the afore mentioned.  I have been a card making fiend the last two days. I'm sharing four of them with you today.


I am submitting my snowman card to the Christmas Love Campaign.  The campaign encourages us to create something special and share it with anyone!  I am sharing my card with a friend who is having a bit of a rough time this holiday season. She always had a wealth of kind words and support for me, so this is my time to give back to her.   Unity stamp is making a $3 donation from the sales of  "One Of A Kind Winter" stamps (snowman & sentiment) towards the Christmas Love Campaign.

My stamped snowman was created using markers.  I used some whimsical colors to dress him up.  The snowflakes and sentiment are stamped in Ranger Ink.


This simply made washi tree Christmas card is make with Unity's "A Little Bit Washi" stamps set by Susan K. Weckesser and Ranger Ink.  I started by stamping the largest washi tape stamp at the bottom working my way up the tree by size. The tree trunk is just one of the washi stamps turned sideways. 


This simple Santa card just puts a smile on my face. Partly because I love the vintage santa images and partly because it came together in less than 5 minutes.  Who doesn't love a cute card that whips up quickly?

I punched three 1/5" circles and three 1" circles out of the same kraft cardstock as the card base.  I stamped the Groovy Santas (Gel-a-tins Stamps) on the larger circles and matching "ho, ho, ho" sentiments on the smaller circles.  The stamped circles are given a bit of height with Helmar ZapDots.


I used the layered tag made for the Core'dination's crop a few weeks ago as the inspiration piece for this card.  Just adding a little bit of pink distressed cardstock and a stamped sentiment with this tag made for a sweet feminine holiday card.

Have you been making holiday cards?  Please share a link any you have made with me in my comments.  I'd like to visit your blog and give some holiday love!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love these!!! LOVING that tree!! FABULOUS!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

What fun cards I love them! All!
Happy Holidays!

wendipooh13 said...

way to go!!! great batch of cards!!! I think I like the snowflakes the best, but I have a soft spot for em!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank-you SO much!!!!! You are amazing!!!! xoxoxo